Investment in Iraq
SOME INTERESTING FACTS JUST IN FROM IRAQ
(from a United States source)
- Did you know that 47 countries have reestablished their embassies in Iraq?
- Did you know that the Iraqi government employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?
- Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated, 364 schools are under rehabilitation, 263 schools are now under construction and 38 new schools have been built in Iraq?
- Did you know that Iraq's higher educational structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4 research centers
- Did you know that 25 Iraq students departed for the United States in January 2004 for the reestablished Fulbright program?
- Did you know that the Iraqi Navy is operational? They have 5- 100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels and a navel infantry regiment
- Did you know that Iraq's Air Force consists of three operation squadrons, 9 reconnaissance and 3 US C-130 transport aircraft which operate day and night, and will soon add 16 UH-1 helicopters and 4 bell jet rangers?
- Did you know that Iraq has a counter-terrorist unit and a Commando Battalion?
- Did you know that the Iraqi Police Service has over 55,000 fully trained and equipped police officers?
- Did you know that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq that produce over 3500 new officers each 8 weeks?
- Did you know there are more than 1100 building projects going on in Iraq? They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15 hospitals, 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water facilities and 69 electrical facilities.
- Did you know that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of polio vaccinations?
- Did you know that 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October?
- Did you know that there are 1,192,000 cell phone subscribers in Iraq and phone use has gone up 158%?
- Did you know that Iraq has an independent media that consist of 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers and 10 television stations?
- Did you know that the Baghdad Stock Exchange opened in June of 2004?
- Did you know that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential election had a recent televised debate in their country recently?
OF COURSE WE DIDN'T KNOW! WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW? OUR MEDIA WOULDN'T TELL US!
Instead of shouting these accomplishments from every rooftop, they would rather show photo's of what a few perverted malcontent soldiers have done in prisons in many cases never disclosing the circumstances surrounding the events.
Instead of showing our love for our country, we get photos of flag burning incidents at Abu Ghraib and people throwing snowballs at presidential motorcades.
The lack of accentuating the positive in Iraq serves only one purpose. It undermines the world's perception of the United States and our soldiers
This is verifiable on the Department of Defense website. Pass it on!
Investment in Iraq?
There was a time when Iraq was a leader in its region, and for every 1 Iraqi Dinar you exchanged, you would receive an outstanding $3.20US. The New 25,000 dinar note would have been worth over $75000US dollars!
The question that we often hear these days, is, "Will Iraq regain its economic strength?"
I, like so many other forward-thinking investors believe that there is great potential for this country to expand, and I invite you not to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
The New Iraqi currency, now a one version currency common to both the North and South, and independent from the executive government, represents Unity, Strength, and Credibility, essential in economical recovery. A nice beginning in stabilizing the Dinar, and furthermore, making the north-south commerce a much smoother ride.
Mesopotamia is one of the finest areas of the globe, and excluding petroleum, there are other natural resources in addition to the brilliant Iraqi brains, that can make Iraq one of the strongest economies in the world in a very short period of time. Also, take into consideration that Iraq was the world's largest producer & exporter of dates and that over 600 varieties of palm trees are grown in-country. If managed properly this alone can help Iraq get back on its feet in no time!
As we all know, Iraq floats over a lake of oil, and its reserve is sufficient to feed the world need for decades to come. An important factor in helping regain its strength back in an even shorter period of time!
An estimated 33 billion US dollars have already been collected for the process of reconstruction, and Companies like Coca-Cola, Chevron Texaco, Alabama Blount4 Inc. are investing!!!
If you are still skeptical about investing your hard earned money, consider the following more realistic point of view:
It's very likely for the Iraq Dinar to stabilize at 1US dollars = 100 IQD in a few years, if and when that happens your investment in 1 bundle of 100pcs of the 25,000 Dinars for example would be worth $25,000 USD.